Thursday, 23 September 2010

Holidays Coming Up

Crazy season starts .. I guess Ricaso had better start finding a way to get a few more hours in the day .. if anyone knows how to do this can you please let us know ..

I'm thinking about 5 more hours should do it at this point .. we have a ton of work ahead of us and in a weird way I'm looking forward to it ..

No wonder we are so exhausted when Christmas does come that we sleep most of the day

So where to start .. that is the question .. I guess the obvious answer is we start at the beginning .. so cards and postage here we come .. but first lets fill the coffee pot I think its going to be a vital part of it all

Stay tuned for all the great new creations coming out from Ricaso

2 comments:

  1. I here ya! The coffee is definitely brewing... just keep filling the cup and let the creativity flow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely .. going to grab some now and get to work :)

    ReplyDelete

New .. Promote & Earn

Promote Ricaso stores and earn yourself hard cash

DETAILS HERE