Friday, 17 February 2012

Rainbow Love Cushions


The Other Half Of My Rainbow throwpillowThe Other Half Of My Rainbow throwpillow


 

The Other Half Of My Rainbow

The other half of my rainbow completes me .. perfect to buy as a pair (opposite side has the different text) perfect rainbow gay pride cushions / pillows for a loving couple .. scatter on your bed or sofa and announce to the world the love you share for each other .. gay pride rainbow cushion from Ricaso

  • Sizes 20”x20” (square) and 13”x21” (lumbar).
  • 100% grade A woven cotton.
  • Handmade in the USA by sustainably employed single moms.
  • Hidden zipper enclosure; synthetic-filled insert included.
  • Machine washable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New .. Promote & Earn

Promote Ricaso stores and earn yourself hard cash

DETAILS HERE