Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I Love Books

While I love technology .. I also love books .. so I'm really struggling between real books or a Kindle ... so I thought I can make this work .. and so we created the old book effect Kindle folio case

Now I just have to save up enough to buy myself a Kindle .. donations gladly accepted lol


Old Book Effect - Customizable Kindle Cases
Old Book Effect - Customizable Kindle Cases by Ricaso_Skins

 
  • Designed for Amazon Kindle Keyboard 3rd generation.
  • Water-resistant fabric wrapped hardcover exterior with elastic strap closure.
  • Suede interior with document pocket and elastic device corners straps.
  • Handmade with recycled materials in Brooklyn, New York.
  • Size 7.8" x 5.25"

And while we were at it .. we made one for the iPad as well ... both are customizable so you can personalize it with your own name or if you wish to get me one .. Ricaso .. will do .. thanks in advance
Old Book Effect - Customizable Ipad Folio Cover
Old Book Effect - Customizable Ipad Folio Cover by Ricaso_Skins


  • Designed for Apple’s iPad 1, iPad 2, and new iPad (iPad 3).
  • Water-resistant fabric wrapped hardcover exterior with elastic strap closure.
  • Suede interior with document pocket and elastic device corners straps.
  • Rubberized edges create folded viewing stand.
  • Handmade with recycled materials in Brooklyn, New York.
  • Size 9.87" x 8".

2 comments:

  1. Love your old vintage book effect cases. I too love technology but nothing compares to the smell and feel of a book, for me anyways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Lisa .. that's how I feel too .. such a dilemma :/

    ReplyDelete

New .. Promote & Earn

Promote Ricaso stores and earn yourself hard cash

DETAILS HERE